Every single year FIFA 13 gamers want to know the short list of who are the best players to buy on the new game. well we have the full list of potential young players with the talent to grow their stats and be the next big star. These statistics are correct for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions.
The manager mode is what most players like to play on if it’s not the Ultimate Team mode. So here is a list of players who have 75+ growth and are under the age of 25 so that you can help a young star become a mega powerhouse. You will have to give all these players game time in order for them to reach their overall potential.
For those of you who like to grab the best young players in the world and build a football team to dominate the beautiful game for years upon end, here is the full list below.
- Stevan Jovetić (Club – Fiorentina) | Age = 22 | Overall = 83 | Potential 90
- Alexandre Pato (Club – AC Milan) | Age = 22 | Overall = 83 | Potential 90
- Gareth Bale (Club – Tottenham Hotspurs) | Age = 22 | Overall = 85 | Potential 90
- Cesc Fàbregas (Club – Barcelona CF) | Age = 25 | Overall = 87 | Potential = 90
- Sergio Agüero (Club – Man City) | Age = 24 | Overall = 87 | Potential = 90
- Mario Götze (Club – Borussia Dortmund) | Age = 20 | Overall = 84 | Potential = 91
- Neymar (Club – Santos) | Age = 20 | Overall = 85 | Potential = 92
- Hugo Lloris (Club – Tottenham Hotspurs) | Age = 25 | Overall = 85 | Potential = 91
- Eden Hazard (Club – Chelsea) | Age = 21 | Overall = 87 | Potential = 94
- Lionel Messi (Club – Barcelona CF) | Age = 25 | Overall = 94 | Potential = 96
So there you have the complete full list of players and their respected potential in growth as a player. Whatever you do, make sure you snap these players up in the transfer market.